Boys Sports and Special Activities Camp
For 2nd – 8th Grade Boys
***Camper Orientation for this program is June 16th, 7pm – 8pm***
This new sports day camp program is unlike any other sports camp in the area! It will give each camper a complete and total sports camp experience. This program will create a true experience in the area of sports and related activities.
- Training Camp
- Games, Leagues and Tournaments
- Coaching Clinics
- Speakers from the world of athletics
- All major sports will be covered (football, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, hockey etc). Nothing will be overlooked with this program!
- Again this year Jay’s Ninja Warrior, American Gladiator and Jay’s Olympics
- Swimming twice a day (lessons and free swim)
The following special activities are available for all boys at Jays Day Camp. They can build their own program by adding activities such as:
- Model Airplane or Car Building
- Boat Building
- Wacky Science
- Newspaper Reporting
- Much More!
Jay’s campers may devote more time to sports, or create a combination of sports and other activities.
We at Jay’s understand that every child is an individual that has their own needs. We will work with each camper to develop a program to meet these needs. For example, if a camper likes sports but not enough to spend an their entire time in sports camp, they can choose the programs and activities they would like to do so that they have fun all summer.
Contact Jay’s Camp at 847.438.2267 today to build amazing summer adventures for your kids!